Fügen Sie Produkte hinzu, indem Sie Codes hinzufügen
- Application: Guitar press bounce switch potentionmeter is specially used for tone control of electric guitar bass. They made of highly successful phase and series additions, in the two volume controls positions of a good quality semi-acoustic guitar, thereby extending its tonal range without altering the appearance of the instrument, as a tone control and switch to connect the bridge and neck pickups.
- 2 Modes: There are 2 different modes, you need to select the appropriate connection mode, and the 2 gears respectively run different pickup combinations. Split the humbuckers for another set of single coil tones, improves tone and flexibility. Protruded enough for the threads to be exposed and the washer to cover up the excess hole diameter.
- Built-in Spring: There are 2 level switch with built-in spring that can be switched by pressing without lifting. These pop works great with recess mounted metal pot knobs that do not have a exposed lip to grasp. Brass body and shaft's in a mini form factor are awesome for controls space saving.
- Fit For: It is suitable for instrument makers, guitar lovers to repair, transform, manufacture electric guitar, it is a great upgrade part for your guitar. Fits for Epiphone Les Paul guitar,335 type guitars, and other 6 mm knobs as well. Great for upgrading/adding switching options without the need for any extra drilling, fits in existing volume pot hole of most guitars.
- Premium Material: The guitar push button switch is made of high quality material, which current is stable and easy to install, durable. Metal, use for electric guitar or bass pickup line cut single modification. Split shaft with coarse knurling.