Add products by adding codes
Add a CSV file
Enter the product codes that you want to add to the basket in bulk (after a comma, with a space or from a new line). Repeating the code many times will add this item as many times as it appears.
- Dynamic Microphone: The low-frequency roll-o and high fidelity of these versatile professional microphones capture original vocal sound with extraordinary clarity. This mic is noted for its reduced handling noise and wide response.
- Supeer Cardioid Dynamic Microphone: Wired microphone features a super-cardioid pickup pattern for greater gain while simultaneously minimizing feedback. Ideal for live situations where noise cancellation is needed, that makes handheld microphone remarkable for presentation, wedding, conference, church, interview, and solo performances.
- Flat, wide-range frequency: The smooth frequency range is solid at 50 to 18 kHz, suited well for handling high sound pressure levels. It is tailored for spoken word, vocals, various instruments. Having no power requirement makes a dynamic microphone the ideal choice for any live application.
- Optimakl speech intelligiblility: Such is the vocal microphone that delivers a low distortion for clean sound output, reduces handing-noise with CAROL Double Shock-Mount system, precise reproduction of speech, and vocals with excellent intelligibility. Suitable for recreational activities, such as singing, karaoke, home party, and performance, indoors or outdoors.
- XLR Cord to 6.3mm Cable: Equipped with 4.5m wire for a large moving range. No distraction from the limited wire length anymore. Compatible with a karaoke machine, amplifier, mixer, PA system, speaker. Allowing the karaoke microphone to be directly used for the speaker, amplifier, or mixer. The superior construction of the mic cable can isolate external electromagnetic interference and make the sound transmission clear.
- Rugged and reliable metal construction: A dynamic microphone for the speaker that is robust, simpler to operate with suitable size and shape for your hands, being a better option for public speaking. Advanced slide potentiometer switch to eliminate bumping noise practically.
Surge impedance 1 km
300Ω ± 30%
-73 ± 3dBV/μbar
Gender of connector
ø51 x 178
Net weight [kg]
0.365 ± 10g
The kit includes
Cable 4.5m XLR / Jack 6.3mm mono
Discontinued by Manufacture
Ask a question
Write your opinion