Add products by adding codes
Add a CSV file
Enter the product codes that you want to add to the basket in bulk (after a comma, with a space or from a new line). Repeating the code many times will add this item as many times as it appears.
- Unidirectional & Cardioid Dynamic Microphone: CAROL’s wired dynamic microphone features a cardioid pickup pattern for greater gain while simultaneously minimizing background feedback. Perfect for karaoke machine, stage performance, wedding, church, interview, etc.
- High Sound Quality: Cardioid pickup pattern captures the main source while minimizing background noise. Large diaphragm can achieve clear high gain and rich bass with no feedback. Perfect for Live vocal, Karaoke, Speech, singing.
- All metal construction ensures long life: This dynamic microphone is constructed out of premium hard metal for durability and strong resistance to impact. Rugged design, extremely lightweight, very durable. Wide frequency response of 50-15k Hz. High gain before feedback, which makes the sound superior.Durable design. Sturdy zinc alloy metal body and metal mesh.
- Long XLR Cord: Equipped with 4.5M wire for a large moving range; no distraction from the limited wire length anymore; Compatible with karaoke machine, amplifier, mixer, PA system, speaker. Allowing the karaoke microphone to be directly used for the speaker, amplifier or mixer. Superior construction of the mic cable can isolate external electromagnetic interference and make the sound transmission more clearly.
- Plug and Play: No battery required for operation. An external on/off switch on it for easy control of audio (Push up is ON, push down is OFF). When the microphone is not used, you can turn it OFF using the switch without unplugging the cable.
- What You Get: This wired dynamic microphone comes in a full kit with all the right essentials - 1 Microphone, 1 XLR Cable.
Surge impedance 1 km
600Ω ± 30%
-72 ± 3dBV/μbar
Gender of connector
ø52 x 178
Net weight [kg]
232 ± 10g
The kit includes
Cable 4.5m XLR / Jack 6.3mm mono
Discontinued by Manufacture
Ask a question
Write your opinion