Add products by adding codes
Add a CSV file
Enter the product codes that you want to add to the basket in bulk (after a comma, with a space or from a new line). Repeating the code many times will add this item as many times as it appears.
- Round tongue drum 14" 13 notes Hluru TY13-14-InkBlack
- Patent Certificate: The HLURU engineers have used a new carbon steel material, characterised by a long after-tone and a louder tone. Compared with the high-end microalloyed steel, this drum has the disadvantage of a less tonal permeability with light mixing. We use the secondary tuning technology, the tone can be within ±5 cents tolerance of the professional standard.
- High-quality steel tongue drum, made by Hluru: Hluru is a pioneer in the steel tongue drum industry. We insists on only making high-quality steel tongue drums and selecting high-quality raw materials. After manual craftsmanship and attention to detail processing, it has won the trust and recognition of consumers with excellent quality, and has become one of the excellent steel tongue drum manufacturers in the industry.
- The characteristic of wood and timbre: It is made of copper containing steel with corrosion resistance. It is small and exquisite appearance, and easy to carry and play. Without music theory knowledge, you can also tap the rhythm to purify the soul with pure sound.
- Recommended for people: This steel tongue drum is the best choice for beginner players. Class C rigid titanium alloy has pure and ethereal sound. Beginners can easily play in ten minutes by using scale stickers and teaching materials.
- Series description: More professional scale design: "Z" notation is widely suitable for 11 / 13 tones. The middle tone and high tone are sorted according to the ascending steps of the right and left steps. It is very suitable for people without music theory knowledge. International intonation standard. No more than plus or minus five tones，If the sound score display is not within plus or minus 5, it does not belong to the intonation range of professional musical instruments. Adopted washable outdoor paint. Annealing process
G3 A3 B3 C4 D4 E4 F4 G4 A4 B4 C5 D5 E5
30 x 30 x 17cm
Net weight [kg]
Gross weight [kg]
More transparent timbre
Slightly longer bass and midrange sustain
Shorter low frequencies and louder volume
The kit includes
1 x Tongue Drum
1 x Drum Bag
1 x Mallets set
4 x Finger rings
1 x Scale Sticker
1 x Tutorial
Discontinued by Manufacture
Ask a question
Write your opinion