Add products by adding codes
Add a CSV file
Enter the product codes that you want to add to the basket in bulk (after a comma, with a space or from a new line). Repeating the code many times will add this item as many times as it appears.
- Tongue drum 6" 8 ton Hluru TP8-6-White
- High-quality steel tongue drum, made by Hluru: Hluru is a pioneer in the ethereal drum industry. We insists on only making high-quality steel tongue drums and selecting high-quality raw materials. After manual craftsmanship and attention to detail processing, it has won the trust and recognition of consumers with excellent quality, and has become one of the excellent steel tongue drum manufacturers in the industry.
- The characteristic of wood and timbre: It is made of steel titanium alloy with corrosion resistance. Its five scale is simple and easy to learn. It does not need music theory knowledge, and you can also tap the rhythm to purify the soul with pure sound.
- Recommended for people: This treble partner key is the best choice for professional players, which can be played with 15 notes steel tongue drum. The timbre is clear and ethereal, and the progressive scale makes the music very charming.
- Series description: Electroplating and painting. Electroplating and painting can form a protective film on the surface of steel tongue drum, which is not easy to corrode and do not take off the paint. At the same time, it can also prolong the service life. It has different colors, different texture paint, manual spray painting, moderate continuous sound .
- Patent Certificate: This drum we designed it to raise the pitch by one octave compared with other ordinary steel tongue drums, making it ideal to play with a 15-note steel tongue drum to expand or improve its treble range. This drum shape is also patented in the US and EU (US Patent No. US D953412 S / EU Patent No. 008311799-0006).
D5 E5 #F5 G5 A5 B5 #C6 D6
21.5 x 21.5 x 9cm
Gross weight [kg]
The kit includes
1 x Tongue Drum
1 x Drum Bag
1 x Mallets set
4 x Finger rings
1 x Scale Sticker
Discontinued by Manufacture
Ask a question
Write your opinion