Add products by adding codes
Add a CSV file
Enter the product codes that you want to add to the basket in bulk (after a comma, with a space or from a new line). Repeating the code many times will add this item as many times as it appears.
- Exclusive Active Handling Noise Cancelling: Capsule with active shock absorber unit actively reduce the microphone handling noise. A built-in Hum-Bucking coil makes the microphones virtually immune to stronghum fields, such as those produced by studio lighting. The world's first active handling-noise cancelling microphone. Build-in CAROL exclusive active vibration cancelling capsule (CSM-165). Hum-Bucking coil to reduce EMI/RFI noise.
- Undirectional: Super-Cardioid pickup pattern captures source signal such as guitar amplifier or vocalist, while shunning off-axis sound minimizing background noise & feedback reproducing audio without interference from instruments or speakers on stage.
- Dynamic: For optimal clarity and punch, robust & resistant to moisture, achieving high gain before feedback, makes this microphone ideal for live vocal applications and for recording amplified instruments. Reduce handling noise for professional stage performance.
- Ultra-Wide Frequency Response: For brilliant and transparent sound with integrated pop filter and windscreen to minimize breath and pop noises you can count on it to come through after countless gigs and studio applications.
- Cable Included: Professional grade 4.5m. XLR-to-XLR cable supplied. This AC-900S is perfect for your professional studios and on-stage vocal performances all over the globe.
- High Quality & Warranty: Rugged, all-metal construction for maximum reliability featuring a zinc die-cast case and steel mesh windscreen with anti-dent ring. A perfect all-purpose, versatile stage and recording microphone.
Surge impedance 1 km
-74 ± 3dBV/μbar
Gender of connector
YES Slide Potentiometer
ø54.9 x 181.2 mm
Net weight [kg]
The kit includes
Cable ø5.5mm x 4.5m, XLR to XLR
Discontinued by Manufacture
Ask a question
Write your opinion