Add products by adding codes
Add a CSV file
Enter the product codes that you want to add to the basket in bulk (after a comma, with a space or from a new line). Repeating the code many times will add this item as many times as it appears.
- Top Quality Materials: Selected spruce plywood body, maple neck and high density palisander fingerboard. High-quality spruce plywood produce warm tone, bright high pitch, and excellent portamento and offer both sturdy construct and smooth touch.
- Excellent craftsmanship: Soprano Ukulele JEREMI 21" is 100% handcrafted. Matte finished with smooth body lines, which provides a sharp-looking and comfortable feeling and the right height string height makes it easier to play and reduce your finger pressure. The ukulele is made of durable spruce plywood, which is vibration resistant and has a great bending ability, so that it can create clear, crisp and melodious sound.
- Warm Rich Sound: Spruce plywood top body and maple neck bring you much richer, brighter and warmer sound. High density nut and saddle combine with 4 advanced strings to gain clear and nice resonance and more sustain from spruce plywood body.
- Stay in tune: You may find that the new ukuleles you have cannot hold in tune at the beginning. This is really common, for new instrument, it'll take time for the strings as well as the wood to adapt the pulling force. Please just need to tighten the screws and get it in tune before play it at the beginning. It will stay at tune after couple of weeks, all you need to do is always play and tune it.
- Best gif for beginners: Jeremi 21" ukulele is suitable for beginners and easy to tune, beginners can tune to right notes faster. It's the best choice for adults or kids who are just getting started with Ukulele. Great for birthdays, Christmas, housewarming, graduation gifts and much more. The Jeremi ukulele is an excellent choice for beginning or intermediate players.
Guitars & Ukuleles
Back and Sides
Number of frets
Package Sizes [mm]
577 x 208 x 79
Gross weight [kg]
Discontinued by Manufacture
Ask a question
Write your opinion